Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Manic Acupuncturist

Basically that was the next Characters and Environments assignment. Sadly I didn't have enough time to finish more expressions. I imagined one this psychotic lady - who still has no name - where she was running her hands down her face in pure joy for more patients who had arrived. I also imagined another where she used acupuncture needles to make a mustache on her face.




Ah none the matter. I got to torment one of mine - and my friend Brooke's - other characters, Hayden Striker.

If you tell Hayden something is fun, he is along no questions asked. Sometimes Often that shortsightedness gets him into trouble.



I drew the one of Hayden being tormented with 150 needles first... so I couldn't resist this sketch with Brooke later. Originally I was supposed to be in it too... but I changed my mind.


Indeed I do Hayden. Indeed I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment